POLE AND AERIAL
What is Pole and Aerial
There are so many great things about pole/aerial fitness! Here’s just a few reasons why you should join us:
- Develop your lower and upper body strength. Whilst we’re here it’s worth me mentioning that you DO NOT need to be strong to join a pole/aerial class! Everyone starts from their own personal level and develops from there, we will show you, at your own pace how to develop your upper and body strength as you work through the moves.
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- Develop co-ordination.
- Increase muscular endurance!
- Improve flexibility
- Improve your fitness in a space that isn’t a gym!
- Develop your creativity (putting your own slant on a routine or combo is a lot of fun- adding drama is totally allowed in here!)
- Express yourself Satisfaction- when you finally get that move you’ve been working on!
- Fall in love with your body (you have no idea just what you can achieve!)
- Do all this is a sociable fun environment!
- The pole and aerial community is an encouraging place, we like to help each other achieve moves and routines and we love it when you crack something that’s been tricky!
Who is pole and aerial suitable for
Anyone and everyone- it really is!
What do you imagine when you think of pole and aerial fitness? Is it a room full of exotic dancers? You’d be so wrong!!
You don’t need to be thin, strong, or wear 8 inch heels to come to pole fitness. Although you can wear heels if you really want to! Our classes are divided into ability levels so that you have the right instruction for where you are at.
If you’ve never done pole fitness before you have to attend our 8 week Beginners intro to pole course.
On this course you will:
- Enjoy learning basic (beautiful!) spins and routines
- Gain strength (and realise how strong you already are!)
- Learn the foundations of pole poses
- Gain confidence
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun!
No matter what your level of fitness, pole is for you. You start exactly where you are and develop from there. There is always a way to progress or regress a move so that it is within your ability. As you gain strength and improve your fitness you’ll be ready to move on to intermediate and advanced classes to suit your ability.
what They’re Saying
...and enjoy this wonderful activity